Sunday, May 24, 2009

Big Week Ahead

It's Sunday evening here in Australia. Tomorrow morning I go to Day Surgery before 7am (5pm Sun. EST) to get my metal bars out of my mouth and at the same time, the dr. is going to stretch my jaw open! Yiks! It's a 15 min. procedure but I am under anesthesia. If all goes as planned, we will leave for Ukarumpa on Wednesday morning. We are SO looking forward to that reunion with Kayla & Kacie...and very thankful to be back for the big annual event of "Banquet". Thank you for yor continued prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle StillmanMay 25, 2009 at 7:51 AM

    Praying for you right now. But you're unaware of that, because you're a little fuzzy in the head at the moment. No blond jokes here...anethesia will do that to you. Sending you a bag of hard pretzels and rock candy for your first meal without bars. Maybe not. Chunky applesauce seems a bit more pleasing at a time like this. So here's to you..clink, clink...(that's my spoon hitting yours as you take your first bite)....eat, and enjoy my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust everything went well today and you will be reunited with your two daughters by the end of the week. We keep praying. Deb Strickler

    ReplyDelete